Request GnomeCast Channel Background Challenge

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
The time has come for the GnomeCast channel to transition away from the #000000 color background that has been it's treasured home since January.

Your mission, should you accept it is to create a new background for the GnomeCast. It must be "bad a**" as they say so as to mislead viewers into believing the channel is awesome and clicking the subscribe button. Indeed if the background could include the ability to hypnotize viewers that would be helpful as well.

Really, I'm looking for a background with a Black & Blue base with a close approximation (don't want to run into copyright troubles) of the Travelocity Gnome peeking out from the left side. It would be awesome if his eyes were all red and evil. On the other side, perhaps a vertically arrangement of my nick Tarmack and the twitter @GnomeCast somewhere.

I know I'm being picky and if nobody is able to help, I do understand that it's a tall order. All I have to offer is whatever YTTalk cash I have whenever the project is completed (60~ now, more later). Any help would be much appreciated as I can edit videos and audio, but have the artistic skill of a dyslexic yak.