Vlog GLOBAL COLLAB! Have your say on education

Reaction score
I'm doing a video project on the education system and how grades are not a true representation of how good you are at something, i've been asking people if they want to send me a clip of them saying "You are not your grades" to contribute to the video.

All you need to do is record yourself with a HD camera or webcam saying "you are not your grades" and email it to me at carissatprojects@gmail.com you can also talk a little about your personal experience or opinion ect just keep it relatively short :)

Your YouTube link will be placed in the description of the video too! I hope as many of you as possible get involved, i'd love to see this video being a big success.

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds great! So you want it by the first of August? Do you want us to edit it or just the raw file? I'm totally interested in this lol

Reaction score
This sounds great! So you want it by the first of August? Do you want us to edit it or just the raw file? I'm totally interested in this lol
Thanks! Yeah, 1st August is the deadline and the raw file is fine I can do the editing! :)

JohalEntertainment

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am interested! I will email you an unlisted link on YouTube and just comment when you have it downloaded :) I shoot in complete HD and great audio!

Reactions: carissatproject

JamesDana

Reaction score
I'll definitely record and send to you tomorrow at the latest!

dastmo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have an HD camera and I'm not a vlogger, but I felt that I have to congratulate you on the idea! The education system is broken all the way to its core and voicing your opinion on it is admirable. :)

Reactions: carissatproject