Give me feedback on my channel and my videos

shahinmp

Reaction score
Hey guys

I just found this part of forum which is great.

I never had any feedback for my channel and my videos. I love to hear from you about my video editing style and anything in general which can make my channel better.

Thank you very much for your feedback in advance.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi there!

I've just looked at your latest 3 videos and there are a few things I could maybe suggest...firstly WOW. Thailand looks awesome! you seem to have a real eye for finding some gorgeous locations so big thumbs up on that front.

In terms of your production from a technical standpoint my advice to you would be to invest in a camera pistol grip it'll make your footage a lot smoother and the image stabilization a lot better as well, I'd also maybe consider adding some text to your videos maybe giving a bit of context to what we're seeing (For example the temple you visited you could add some text onto the video saying where it is, the date, any facts you might know about the area) just fun little extras that'll keep your audience sticking around. I would also maybe look into levelling your audio as some of it was a little bit too loud (between -12db and -9db is your golden spot for balancing sound)

The only other thing I could recommend is maybe doing smoother pans on your video footage. it might feel like it takes forever to move the camera from left to right but moving the camera at half the speed you think you should be moving it at will let you hit the golden spot. a nice, slow, smooth pan will really make these videos pop :)

Reactions: shahinmp

shahinmp

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've just looked at your latest 3 videos and there are a few things I could maybe suggest...firstly WOW. Thailand looks awesome! you seem to have a real eye for finding some gorgeous locations so big thumbs up on that front.

In terms of your production from a technical standpoint my advice to you would be to invest in a camera pistol grip it'll make your footage a lot smoother and the image stabilization a lot better as well, I'd also maybe consider adding some text to your videos maybe giving a bit of context to what we're seeing (For example the temple you visited you could add some text onto the video saying where it is, the date, any facts you might know about the area) just fun little extras that'll keep your audience sticking around. I would also maybe look into levelling your audio as some of it was a little bit too loud (between -12db and -9db is your golden spot for balancing sound)

The only other thing I could recommend is maybe doing smoother pans on your video footage. it might feel like it takes forever to move the camera from left to right but moving the camera at half the speed you think you should be moving it at will let you hit the golden spot. a nice, slow, smooth pan will really make these videos pop :)

Hi man,

Thank you so much for your great tips, I really mean it.

I use pistol grip with my Gopro 4 and Canon Eos750 but I still have problem with stablization. What should I do?!!
I will add explanation to my videos after this, I didn't care about it before and didn't know it. :)
I don't know how to adjust my audio level but I will search it and apply it after this.:dance:

The reason I move my camera so slowly is that my video becomes shaky and blur. I have good cameras I don't know why this happens!