GingeeTheGamingGinga

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my fellow Youtube gamers and such. I am the British Ginger Gamer called Josh. The nickname "Gingee" comes from my friend "Jazza" who gave me it when i was in need for a new name on XBL in 08. Im 15 and enjoy gaming and watching others game. The reason im writing alot is because if i just post "Hi check out my channel Ennit G" were is my enthusiasm their? I am way more enthusiastic about gaming than the sentence above. Other than playing games ive made two 8 bit(Kinda) songs and 2 or 3 animations, one of those animations is my new intro. Today i will be uploading a BlackOps Commentary talking about how i started youtube and had several other accounts. anyway if you wouldnt mind giving me a look up down, left to right Whichever way you choose Check me out. Also if you see me commenting on peoples "Promote your videos" or "Promote your channel" alot its because i like to help people out with things such as Royalty free music, and I like to tell people that ive subbed because i enjoyed their videos.

Anyway goto this link or the linke below in the red box. http://www.youtube.com/user/GingeeTheGamingGinga

Reactions: Ellie and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's good to see a lot more information about the channel and who you are. I had subscribed to you earlier and I look forward to your next video and hopefully I will have audio working then too.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah you and KingGoken both subbed, and i subbed back :D you brought my total subs upto 15 woop. I will hopefully gain more than that over the coming months.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well thats good news, do you have any more Skate videos planned?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, im going to do a freeroam Sess with my mate online. we talk about to many random things it'd be Hil-ar-rious. And probably some more Skate montages and i really want to do some walkthroughs soon. Im going to try and do no minecraft. Its too popular now.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My girlfriend got me Minecraft not too long ago and I couldn't get into it, mainly because I was rubbish at it. My brother plays a lot of Skate 2 and 3 on Xbox Live, hes got a few videos on the EA site too. Ill show him them when I see him as hes really into the series.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool Cool. I love the skate series, definitely my favourite game series.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Nice intro what did you used to do on your old ones?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used a website called "Animoto" but i then decided that my random crazy exciting fantastic unclever brain did i say artistic? anyway i knew i could make a brilliant intro using myself :D