• BAD IDEA

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • GOOD IDEA

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Byjenkz

Reaction score
So im wondering if you think its a good or bad idea to start this

i was thinking of starting something where as i give my most active subscriber £5 gift card every week as a thank you ,

so i was thinking of maybe placing my logo at a random point in the video for 1 second and the person who messages me the time i put it in there so for example (14minutes and 20 seconds ) into the video , the most that week wins the voucher and if theres more than one then they get put on a wheel and its chosen at random .

it would be a way to get my viewers to watch more of my videos but also allow them to stay active because There is a goal ????

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm pretty sure people would fake activity to get that gift card, so I don't find it a good idea.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive considered giveaways and have read multiple threads/stories etc. All lead back to negative.

Byjenkz

Reaction score
That's what I was worried about that's why I was trying to like make it so they have to watch the video to see the logo somewhere in the video then message me the time so no one cheats but I think you might be right cause I can see people cheating to get the gift card , I just want to give back to the people who are actually active and not the people who click the video right a comment and click off it to look active

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)