Getting your YouTube name??

iGuys

Reaction score
For us, creating our YouTube name really took some time. We wanted to make sure we found something we all really loved. Now we have a name we really enjoy and will continue to grind and keep entertaining.

That brings me to a question. How and how hard was it to come up with your YouTube name? Was it easy or did it take a long time?

Reactions: ChemicalScence

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well we started digibox after our old channel had failed.

So we spent some time discussing and someone just opened a random word generator and it spat out 'digibox films' we just cut off the films and here we are.

Reactions: GeekCheese

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I had a swedish blog, which had the exact name, and after a year, I decided to make a youtube channel, and grabbed the same name!
The swedish blog is now abandoned, in favour for a english blog on my website! Why I decided to make a blog from the beginning was that have somewhere to talk about my travels, about my first time in New York!

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hmm....Finding my name was at first tricky. First I wanted to take the name of my gaming channel, MasterLinit and just Productions after it show that it was a new channel. Then I just decided to go with my last name, Farley and add Productions after that. Since the channel would be more then just films and games so I wanted it to be more out there.

MasterLinit = Link + Pit = Linit +Master = MasterLinit
MasterLinit Productions = Did not like the name.
Farley Films = Not bad but not what I was going for
Farley Productions = Much better.

As long as you work at it you can get the name you want. =]

JammyWam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My current YouTube name wasn't too difficult for me to come up with. One of my old friends used to call me Jammie Dodger and others when gaming would say 'you jammy bugger' whenever I pulled off an impressive move. So I took the jammy part and tried some extensions to that word which I found Wam to fit nicely. I had spent a long time on coming up with another username 'JamesMonozyme' but I didn't find it as catchy as JammyWam.

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My actual YouTube name has changed recently but I still go by both names!
My current name is WhatAShane because i am just a punny guy like that! ;) (hahaha... i should feel... ashaned)
But my other name is ChemicalScence which was actually my name in a band I used to play in where we all had different names that we made up by fusing our 2 favourite bands names together and mine at the time were My Chemical Romance and Evanescence! :D

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My actual YouTube name has changed recently but I still go by both names!
My current name is WhatAShane because i am just a punny guy like that! ;) (hahaha... i should feel... ashaned)
But my other name is ChemicalScence which was actually my name in a band I used to play in where we all had different names that we made up by fusing our 2 favourite bands names together and mine at the time were My Chemical Romance and Evanescence! :D
My chemical romance and evesessence are good bands![DOUBLEPOST=1500492760,1500492507][/DOUBLEPOST]I came up with my channel name right away, but I wasn't sure if I was going to use it or not so it took me awhile to decide if that's what I wanted to go by! I named my channel Punkprinc3ss because of how I dress and originally I was just going to be a singer, but I had to change that because I didn't have the right equipment, I also want to do more than just singing on my channel anyways.

Reactions: ChemicalScence

LukussJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
LukussJA was pretty straight forward for me :D Lukuss - being my name and JA for middle and surname ;) Original eh! this also helped as all my gamer tags and social media can be found using the username :D Also i like it as its pretty short so easy to remember :p

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine is self explanitory and was the 1st thing I thought off. Its nice and simple and when you google it all my videos come up.