Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Getting your content out there - Tips Needed

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by TheGeneralSpace, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $13
    So I have a reasonable sized channel, Just under 5K subs and for a while I was getting loads of views and comments and everything, However all of a sudden around september of last year it just dried up. I have a twitter and post my videos on there and I never post anything that I beleive to be sub standard, If anyone could give me any tips to start growing once more or tips on how to improve my content I would be forever greatful, I feel like I should be doing something to improve I just dont know what.

2. NoirAscii
    Cash:
    $12
    Well I can see that a frequent theme in your content is Pokemon, so perhaps look for groups linked with Pokemon on either Facebook, Twitter, etc. Also because a lot of uploads you have are more tutorial based, market those videos to those groups so it gets your name out there.

3. Therealkojr
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87

I agree, just go join a community on like Reddit or something that has to do with what your posting videos about. That can help.

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $13
    So im not doing anything wrong? I just need to better promote myself?

Therealkojr likes this.
  5. NoirAscii
    Cash:
    $12
    Not at all, your content is great, clear and concise. It's just about hitting the right places for your target audiences. Everything else seems to be in order from what I can see.

lifefixx likes this.
  6. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,740
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.