Getting your channel out there vs unwanted advertising.

AnimeSpry

Reaction score
Hey guys, i've been doing a gaming channel for a few weeks. I know my channel will take time to grow, but i find im still stuck at 2 subs. Since I've been finding my progress is slow, which i expected in the beginning i thought id make a thread if anyone has any tricks and tips that could help me or anyone that views this thread out. I know going around to twitter and other platforms spamming my content wont give me a good rep. So what are good ways of going about getting your content out there?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can share your videos on your social media platforms, But makes sure that’s not all you do on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, etc. make sure you have good titles, tags and descriptions.

Reactions: AirDion

MoAli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Use social media as much as you can. for tags use the site rapidtags.io/generator/ and type in keywords to generate tons of tags.

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
These guys are right. Social media is by far the largest component needed for growth. Get ingrained in a community and contribute.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hey guys, i've been doing a gaming channel for a few weeks. I know my channel will take time to grow, but i find im still stuck at 2 subs. Since I've been finding my progress is slow, which i expected in the beginning i thought id make a thread if anyone has any tricks and tips that could help me or anyone that views this thread out. I know going around to twitter and other platforms spamming my content wont give me a good rep. So what are good ways of going about getting your content out there?
These guys are right. Social media is by far the largest component needed for growth. Get ingrained in a community and contribute.
I Agree with Tenno

My whole thing is this though Spray, make sure you still have fun with the s**t, bro I got 1 sub and like 20 vids. If I wasn't enjoying this s**t I'd of gave up by now but I personal enjoy it. I don't ever see myself getting paid for this even if I had 1m subs. I don't believe in using ads to make money I rather promote the next tuber.

curiousflavor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tell all your friends and family to sub. Every time you post a video, ask them to like and comment to get some traction going.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Don’t bother advertising. These things kill your channel because odds are you end up with a super short session. Just make videos on the topics you enjoy and you will grow. Everyone starts at nothing.

curiousflavor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don’t bother advertising. These things kill your channel because odds are you end up with a super short session. Just make videos on the topics you enjoy and you will grow. Everyone starts at nothing.
I'm noticing this too... when people come to my page from advertising, they generally stay for a short bit. How do I start gaining traction from just making videos and not advertising?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I'm noticing this too... when people come to my page from advertising, they generally stay for a short bit. How do I start gaining traction from just making videos and not advertising?
You gain traction from just making videos by just making videos. If your videos are good, YouTube will know and deliver them to people who like them. There is no magic button.

Reactions: Ezrider92356