Getting the first video?

Reaction score
How relieved were you to finally get that first video out for your channel? We finally got our first video up and now I just feel so motivated and ready to grind. Do you feel that way about certain series and big video ideas too?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How relieved were you to finally get that first video out for your channel? We finally got our first video up and now I just feel so motivated and ready to grind. Do you feel that way about certain series and big video ideas too?
I felt exactly the same:) Good thing you are motivated:up2:

beardyben91

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really is a great feeling!

I look at my views and even though they are low, its nice to think that 150 people have taken time out of their day to watch something I have made!

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Yeah, I do!
It always feels great whenevr you do a channel launch, or start on a new big series or something like that.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's been so long since my first video, I don't remember! :)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I actually can't remember what it was like posting my first video, not sure why.. I don't even remember why I started or HOW i started.. Weird!
I know I felt super motivated on my channel though, as soon as I posted my first video I knew I wanted to carry on making videos, even though its been a kind of rough journey (I had noooo idea what I was doing) I still really enjoy making videos!