Getting suggested on 'big' videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there a sure fire way to become a suggestion of a popular video? Use their title/description in tags maybe?

Occurs to me that cracking this is going to be a great way of getting traffic.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Bro, there is the same topic opened before 10 days and it is still on the first page where you posted this topic. There is no need for opening similar topics over and over again. Find and read the topic: "Getting on suggested videos" which is on the same "Strategies and Technique Advice" category. And no, you cannot find silver bullet solution for such one million dollar question.

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Use their title/description in tags maybe?
This certainly wont help you, in the eyes of YouTube you'll be competing directly with them for those tags / title. Unless you can get like 25%+ of their traction to your video with exact same metadata your vid is never ever going to take off.

There's no sure fire way else this forum won't exist ... It's a combination of clickthrough rate (engaging thumbnail), metadata, traction and viewer retention!

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This certainly wont help you, in the eyes of YouTube you'll be competing directly with them for those tags / title. Unless you can get like 25%+ of their traction to your video with exact same metadata your vid is never ever going to take off.

There's no sure fire way else this forum won't exist ... It's a combination of clickthrough rate (engaging thumbnail), metadata, traction and viewer retention!
Thanks for the reply. And sorry for the repeated, badly written question. There is another thread on here about finding the time, which is something I'm really struggling with! I'll quickly throw out a question when I have a few minutes.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
As mentioned above. There are a multitude of recent threads already discussing this. Please browse / search before starting a thread. ty

Status
Not open for further replies.