Getting search traffic completely unrelated to vids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
These tags:

how to,elgato,tutorial,elgato game capture,elgato hd60,elgato gaming,microphone,set up,settings,game capture,elgato game capture hd,elgato sound capture,game capture hd,how to record,recording,setup,gameplay,audio,game,capture,game capture setup,game capture settings,voice meeter banana,elgato hd60 s,avs video editor,how to record gaming,best audio recording settings,gaming setup for youtube,how to record for youtube,elgato hd60 and blue yeti mic setup

Have no explanation for search referrals from keywords such as "top 10 p**n sites" and other off the wall searches. The only explanation is that YT includes random posts from people they viewed before. The random searches came before this one off-topic video was uploaded.

Example of normal tags I use:

Watch Dogs,Watch Dogs Gameplay,Watch Dogs PS4,Watch Dogs Review,Watch Dogs Ending,Watch Dogs Gameplay Part 24,Watch Dogs Walkthrough,Watch Dogs Mission 24,Watch Dogs PC,Watch Dogs theResidentPsychopath,Watch Dogs XBox One,Watch Dogs PlayStation 4,Watch Dogs Xbox 360,Watch Dogs Wii U,Watch Dogs Microsoft Windows,Ubisoft,Walkthrough Gameplay,District Unlock,watch dogs walkthrough part 1,watch dogs part 1,watch dogs gameplay part 1

Most videos use this format and switch up based on the game.
sorry i didnt get what exactly search term/keyword has been found your video
in main post you was talking about Scooby Doo here about p**n site ... just go to yt analyzer select the video and paste me few of the search term/keywords that has been use to founded this video