Getting pirated like crazy - advice needed

You can flag multiple videos on a channel with a single report (you still have to fetch the URLs though).
Flag 5-6 entirely reuploaded videos per channel and they should be removed in a week or so (from my experience).

The problem with batch reporting videos is that the report only counts as 1 copyright strike.

Since a channel is terminated after 3 copyright strikes, it's often worth the extra hassle to issue the each of the DMCA's independently. Send in a DMCA report, wait until you receive confirmation that the video was removed, file another, and so on.

The problem with batch reporting videos is that the report only counts as 1 copyright strike.

Since a channel is terminated after 3 copyright strikes, it's often worth the extra hassle to issue the each of the DMCA's independently. Send in a DMCA report, wait until you receive confirmation that the video was removed, file another, and so on.

Every channel (I think the count is up to 4 now) that mass reuploaded my videos has been removed from youtube with a single batch report on my part.

So... I'm gonna stick to that. Easy and fast. For the record, the YT system is typically supposed to treat each instance of theft (in other words, each reuploaded video) as a copyright strike. If they failed to do that, the person handling the report messed up (which does tend to happen now and then).

Last edited:
Back