Getting people involved?

Ragnokos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, Ragnokos here. This time with a question!

How do you actually (in the best way) get people to commit and leave likes and comments!? I've got 34subs at the moment i'm writing this, about half is irl-friends (lazy sons'o'draugers) and the other half is people i've pretty much got no clue about (besides two-three wonderful members from this forum).

The problem is that i get views but no repsonse, no likes, no comments, no nothing. What am i doing wrong here? Or am i just unlucky?

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Give it some time! You joined a few months ago, you can't expect a tsunami for viewers, can you =P
Try using social media to get your channel out there!
Try to get more views first, the likes and stuff will come soon after!

Reactions: Ragnokos

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It'll happen, with time. It really is hit and miss, you'll probably find that one day people will start subbing/talking/rating and being interactive members of your channel :)

Ragnokos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
just going to have to hang in there in other words. Keep on uploading and crossing fingers :tongue:

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
Reaction score
I'm in pretty much same position as you. But I know one day it will all be on its place^^

Ragnokos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm in pretty much same position as you. But I know one day it will all be on its place^^
Yeah i know, you just "know it" somewhere in yer heart :tongue:. But hey, tips and tricks are always welcome along the way huh?

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
well i started nearly a year ago and still im not getting that many but i do include the audience in every way i can to make them feels more comfortable and relaxed when watching

LabJapan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Give it 2 years, then come back and ask the same question. Unless you are extremely lucky nothing is going to happen in just a few months. Keep grinding away and do the regular stuff that everyone suggests, social media, forums, interaction etc. Good luck.