getting overwelmd and stuff

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
having a bit of a struggle rn my subs have dropped from 50 to 35 my veiws have dropped and im getting overwelmd by videos ideas i dunno how to control this situation righr now any pointers are welcome

Dashes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would suggest adding commentary to you playthroughs or if that's not your thing then just make your videos easier to consume by making montages or funny moments or pokemon tips and tricks or anything that suits your style. Edit your videos to add some effects or funny memes or anything that makes the content a bit more enjoyable. Good luck.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Relax.

Don't care about the views just create the content you want to make you will have more fun, remember not all growth is counted by views and subs. Just create what you want to make and relax about it.

In addition it's January subs and views are low for all.

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Relax.

Don't care about the views just create the content you want to make you will have more fun, remember not all growth is counted by views and subs. Just create what you want to make and relax about it.

In addition it's January subs and views are low for all.
This is the answer. Have fun first of all. You've been uploading for 2 weeks dude! Enjoy it and make content you're passionate about.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you've only been posting for 2 weeks my man, ive posted for 2 years and im not too far ahead of you so dont sweat it

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know how you feel I will often get overwhelmed but you need to try and keep calm maybe take a little break or strive to push your content out. Like someone said earlier maybe commentating over your video's or editing it into funny moments. Try new idea's you never know one might be really successful.