Getting Noticed!?

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey people! posting a lot lately asking all sorts of questions haha!

but my main question is, how do I get people to notice me? .. I have no facebook page or twitter, so I cant advertise on them, I have no clue where else I can advertise my channel either, I have 25 amazing subs, so not many but I'm definitely happy with any subs I get!

How do you recommend I get more views/subs? .. I have no clue how to allow people to find me!

HELP! Thanks haha :D!

-SGTTangoGaming-

ThomasWoot

Goal is to get more interaction on my videos :U
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you can allows try to talk to some other youtubers who are willing to help promote you.

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Hey people! posting a lot lately asking all sorts of questions haha!

but my main question is, how do I get people to notice me? .. I have no facebook page or twitter, so I cant advertise on them, I have no clue where else I can advertise my channel either, I have 25 amazing subs, so not many but I'm definitely happy with any subs I get!

How do you recommend I get more views/subs? .. I have no clue how to allow people to find me!

HELP! Thanks haha :D!

-SGTTangoGaming-
Just keep posting good quality content and they will come

Tyggs

The Boy Who Was Named After An Animal
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I suggest getting into social networks. A big reason why I reached 150 subs in less than 2 months is because of the shares I get on my news feed from mates. Good luck!

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
You can start off by actually creating a Twitter and FB, since you say you don't have one, and network there.

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know how to make a stand alone facebook page such as mr technical difficult or the syndicate, they have links leading directly to an independent fan page, I don't know how to do that! Ima definitely keep my content coming!