I've Got It
Reaction score
you should use twitter, facebook, instagram to promote your channel

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People don't get super big like immediately, it takes a little while for someone to get noticed. I've had my channel for like 4 years (Although I did abandon it for like 3 of those years and just came back) and it wasn't until last week that one of my vids got 1,000 views, just keep at it man. Also being smart with tags and using the help from forums like these are great ways to improve your content so more people will watch!

Pinta77

Reaction score
ok, but from my experience, u guys r deadly wrong.
I made several tests in the past. Every time u search something on yoiutube videos from channels with from 100subs up only will show up. That's just the reality. U wont find any videos of tiny channels. Unless u filter last few hours or somehting,
This isnt true. I looked at your old channel and your new one. Your new one seems to be doing well, your old one I can 100% see the problem.

Your titles don't have any keywords that will be picked up. They are very generic titles, and if you were to search that exact title, a bigger channel or web page is going to show up.

Here's the trick. Decide what the topic of your channel is going to be. Let's say politics for example. (since it looks like that's what your new channel is about.) You want to make a mixture of videos on popular topics (so they have a chance of getting reccomend) and videos that people are searching for that no one is making. Easier said then done on the latter, but if you can figure that one out, you will grow. I can guarentee you that, and if you want more details on my personal experience, hmu.