getting no views

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
ok, but from my experience, u guys r deadly wrong.
I made several tests in the past. Every time u search something on yoiutube videos from channels with from 100subs up only will show up. That's just the reality. U wont find any videos of tiny channels. Unless u filter last few hours or somehting,
They have more than 100 subscribers because they consistently crank out good, quality content that more than 100 people want to see.

Youtube likewise algorithmically promotes them because their videos consistently get high click-through rate and long watch time because they are good videos.

See the connection, here? Making good content will give you both subscribers and algorithmic promotion, but those two rewards are totally independent of one another.

Also, reddit is a great way to get eyes on your videos when the youtube algorithm doesn't trust you enough yet to promote you.

Plautus123

Reaction score
no u cannot promote on reddit,
1. they dont like it
2. they ban u quickly
ive tried it, got bnanned everywhere

Plautus123

Reaction score
how long did it take u to make this video"? and how did u make it/.

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
how long did it take u to make this video
About a month. It takes a lot longer than the video's length to make the video. I had to do scripting, then recording my lines, and then do video editing out the a**.

Plautus123

Reaction score
I alweayts wonder how poeple do that kind of stuff. Like recording voice first, or video footage first, what's easiest?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I usually like to download the game footage I need. There's plenty of videos on youtube that are on the creative commons license (which means that I'm allowed to download it and reuse it for my own content). So that cuts my video creating time in half.

Also, I use VideoPad by NCH Software as my video editor. One of my fans once remarked at how fast I am able to make videos without sacrificing quality. Well, Videopad is my secret weapon for that. It is, hands down, the most intuitive and user friendly video editor I have ever used. Switch to it, and you'll find yourself editing videos just for fun, simply because VideoPad is so easy to use that you'll be fooling around with it just to see what sort of cool features it has and how easy they are to use! It's like an Elder Scrolls game; you'll have this urge to just wander off and not even do anything meaningful, but instead just look around and explore!

They let you export one whole video before they ask you to buy a license. So you have not reason not to at least try it out. Here's the page where you can get the software if you're interested: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/

Plautus123

Reaction score
add me on discord for more chat
SuicidalSheep(PTSD)#0149

Plautus123

Reaction score
im trying it out bc sony vegas are utterly garbage that crashes a loot and iots the opposite of inutiive.
I used to try making music for a short while, but I got fed up with how non intuitive all these music softwares were (fruity loops, Cubase? )
Fruity loops track system is super chaotic, drawing notes is intuite.
Cubase system of how u put tracks together was easy to oversee, but drawing notes was a pain in the a**.
I hate it when the software is in the way. They do their best to make easy work hard.
Photoshop is another great example.
Then I switched to GIMP, boy was that a relief. Suddenly making thumbnails became fun and easy.

Btw here's my old music channel if u guys r interested:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8BxpMk5QJbOYV4-Kru7p1w/videos

It's such a pity how It ended, bc I believe my tracks were real good.

BTW the player looks real good. Much better than sony vegas, big buttons on top and I can move back and forward fast, very intuitive, this is exactly what I am talking about!
but this software has no motion track, which sucks

Last edited: