Getting no views

Toothpaste35

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm experiencing a slowing of my traffic is well, it might be because of the new YouTube layout; it features bigger channels more so if you're a small channel it's hard to get your videos seen. However, what really boosted my views was creating a "how to" video (even though I am ashamed of it now because it was such a bad video, and it is sadly my most viewed video). People search for a lot of how to videos.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I feel the same way. I just started posting videos. It's been a week now. The first five day the views where extremely high and now they stopped. I think I need more videos and interact with my viewers more because I don't do that In my vids.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
create a facebook page and a twitter for your channel

Reactions: Hardisk

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
there are plenty of people who put videos out every day and only get like 5 views... it all starts with the people you know.... classmates, friends, family... if you dont have a core group then you might never grow.. with billions of videos on youtube its almost impossible for someone to just find your video ...

DefyTalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a lot of tips I'd suggest, but I think the major one would be you have to branch out to other platforms than Wii U. No offense to nintendo but the gaming audience that you want to attract isn't really on Wii U. I think having that option open is great, but if you really want to bring in people to watch you got to expand to bigger games on bigger platforms.

So I say have 2 games on Wii U, then 2 bigger games on a bigger platform (PC, 360, PS3).

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
There is a lot of tips I'd suggest, but I think the major one would be you have to branch out to other platforms than Wii U. No offense to nintendo but the gaming audience that you want to attract isn't really on Wii U. I think having that option open is great, but if you really want to bring in people to watch you got to expand to bigger games on bigger platforms.

So I say have 2 games on Wii U, then 2 bigger games on a bigger platform (PC, 360, PS3).
Omg! Rawrisluv !!! Sorry for being wired. I've been subscribed to you ages ago from my other channels.

Reactions: DefyTalk

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I think you're doing fine. o.o

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Just came here to say : be aware that a lot of people here are claiming "SUCCESS STORIES" because they got 100 subs and 60 views on a video , don't be too scared ^^