• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Getting more views?

That Tommy

Reaction score
I Uploaded a video about a watch from a store 2 months ago and that has almost 2k views within that time and I'm just wondering how to recreate that viewership. Is it maybe due to the topic of the video? It seems like a fair amount of my new videos don't get as many views as that.

vitofaber

Reaction score
you should upload video day bay day to keep your channel fresh

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You need more regular uploads and read more into your analytics.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
It probably got views by people thinking about buying the same watch. But I also agree with the others. Your channel needs a theme of some sort and then you need to upload on a regular basis. :)

Reactions: KatyAdelson

CTAC

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is the perennial question: how and why? But, as my experience shows, a very large part of the processes on YouTube, especially at the beginning, are essentially random. Maybe somewhere someone posted a similar video that you, for similar tags, or simply search queries for this product were more active than usual... Find out the sources of traffic for this video and analyze where these viewers came from, if again want to try to reproduce a similar situation.

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Upload consistency on a niche will greatly influence long term watch time and channel growth. I also have had a few videos that provided surprising results, both good and bad. There is random/wild card to it apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk