Getting insane adwords over-delivery right now!

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, just wanted to ask anyone that is advertising for their channel via adwords right now. Are you getting tons of over-delivery on your orders??

I have a whopping ad budget of about $2 per video for our channel; as we are just getting started and trying to do what we can to gain some traction and new subscribers, and i'm getting sometimes upwards of $20 in FREE ADVERTISING due to over delivery. I had 1 ad that i set a budget of $5 for, get $50 worth of ads for FREE!

For any of you that don't know, over delivery is when you get substantially more advertising then your budget will allow. The way adwords is setup is that it will only charge you for upwards of 20% over what your daily budget is and anything above that is considered over delivery and you are not charged for it.

This has been happening for the last month on our channel and i must have gotten over $100 of free advertising from it already. Its freakin nuts.

If anyone is thinking of advertising on adwords, now may be the time to do it because i dont know how much longer this is going to last...

Reactions: Quick Question

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that's cool. Never really thought of using Ads to promote my content but I might look in to this. Thanks.