Getting Harassed by a Dislike Spammer

Ignore them. We all get these people. It's a form of trolling. No reaction is the best reaction.

Remember, a viewer can only like/dislike once per video, so multiples mean either multiple accounts or multiple people.

They all count as views anyway, so who cares ;)

A few sad people out there.

Cheers Rob

Dislikes are very helpful to you. They tell Youtube that people are interacting with your video which in turn i think gets it promoted more by youtube around the platform so that more people see it. Youtube themselves made a video titled 'rewind..' or something that featured highlights from 2018 which I believe was the most disliked video make that year or one of.. but got many views!
Also.. I heard Youtube will be intelligently somehow removing or preventing fake dislikes in near future or maybe already. You can't fool the you Youtube.. it knows everything!
In summary nothing is happening to worry about.

Dislikes are very helpful to you. They tell Youtube that people are interacting with your video which in turn i think gets it promoted more by youtube around the platform so that more people see it. Youtube themselves made a video titled 'rewind..' or something that featured highlights from 2018 which I believe was the most disliked video make that year or one of.. but got many views!
Also.. I heard Youtube will be intelligently somehow removing or preventing fake dislikes in near future or maybe already. You can't fool the you Youtube.. it knows everything!
In summary nothing is happening to worry about.
That's really re-assuring. Thanks!

So bad idea for making Dislikes for spamming, or just dislikes. My opinion every video merit a like, because is your work, nobody know what work you made for this video to be live, maybe some hours or maybe some days but not matter because, every video is good, and behind the video are every work you made.

You have to start thinking about this in a positive way, yes they are disliking your videos.. however, you are getting regular views from these people and potentially they have subbed so they know when you upload.

Also if they are taking the time to click on your video and dislike it then you're doing something right.. keep going :)

Ignore them and move on. We all get hate. We have to accept it. Eventually your 'spammer' will get bored.

Back