Getting Good Feedback But Not Growing Subs

JPSRose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello everyone, I have a bit of a conundrum here.

I've been making an assortment of videos predominately about history and wildlife as well as 360 videos. I've got to a point where I'm stuck at thirty-odd subscribers, however I'm not convinced this is necessarily because of quality issues because I'm quite often getting good feedback in the comments section.

Is there something I'm missing here? My latest video has 6 likes with only 22 views so I don't view that as being too bad.

I know I've asked for feedback before, but I've changed all the thumbnails and the style over the last few weeks and I wonder whether it was the best decision. It would be great to get some review now after the changes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NfTsu7OXLBFTZyU7jzKiQ

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone, I have a bit of a conundrum here.

I've been making an assortment of videos predominately about history and wildlife as well as 360 videos. I've got to a point where I'm stuck at thirty-odd subscribers, however I'm not convinced this is necessarily because of quality issues because I'm quite often getting good feedback in the comments section.

Is there something I'm missing here? My latest video has 6 likes with only 22 views so I don't view that as being too bad.

I know I've asked for feedback before, but I've changed all the thumbnails and the style over the last few weeks and I wonder whether it was the best decision. It would be great to get some review now after the changes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NfTsu7OXLBFTZyU7jzKiQ
I think you're videos are unorthodox but cool. I also think they're perfect for a relatively small niche and I believe that as you continue to post you'll find those people more and more. Maybe think about putting a little intro to each video just talking about what the video is going to be about. Just so it makes it more personal and your viewers can connect with you more, might help

dotz95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
u do really nice video, i can advice go on videos with more views, and change the wrong or noclicked tags , use tubebuddy to understand which are the better and worst ^^