Getting frustrated a bit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm having a rough day today. You know the ups and downs of YouTube. Just have to vent a little I guess. I just see these channels that I feel are in the same genre as mine and they are not very well done at all and they have lots of subs and views. I feel my stuff is getting pretty good now. I guess I'm bias. Oh well just venting, not doing this for the money anyways just love it.

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hang in there mate. This happened to me at one point in time, just one of the hurdles in our youtuber journey. I learned to focus more on myself rather than what others are doing, but takes time.[DOUBLEPOST=1524548921,1524548865][/DOUBLEPOST]Hang in there mate. This happened to me at one point in time, just one of the hurdles in our youtuber journey. I learned to focus more on myself rather than what others are doing, but takes time.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hang in there mate. This happened to me at one point in time, just one of the hurdles in our youtuber journey. I learned to focus more on myself rather than what others are doing, but takes time.[DOUBLEPOST=1524548921,1524548865][/DOUBLEPOST]Hang in there mate. This happened to me at one point in time, just one of the hurdles in our youtuber journey. I learned to focus more on myself rather than what others are doing, but takes time.
wow you have 29k subs. How long did that take? And thanks for your response.

MarcNL

Reaction score
I don’t focus on other bigger channels too much. I do sometimes see how they handle things. I’m sure my channel will keep on growing. I know it’s easier said then done and frustrating as hell but you just do you. You can’t do anything about other channels anyway so it’s better to spend that time on making your own channel grow. It’s highly doubtful any of us here will be the biggest Youtuber ever (and I don’t think anyone here aspires that) so just focus on you and as long as you are satisfied with you channel and content you’re already doing it the right way

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
they have lots of subs and views
Dont EVER focus on other channels subs or views. You have NO way of knowing if they are real or not (I have seen so much fake views/substhis in my niche.....And of course there are channel doing good too) Focus on your own channel/videos and if the vids are as good as you say, you will grow:up2:

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I feel the same way. I don't feel that my videos are "good", but I do know for a fact that quite a bit of time does go into them, and seeing them fail is genuinely annoying

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You know the ups and downs of YouTube
eh... no. I just have met the bottom down of youtube!
hahahahahaha! :p XD
(hope that I cheered you a little from frustration)

Let's get serious, yes you can see what others do but as in life there is nothing you can do.
The next worst thing you can do (to you) is thinking if it is fair if they deserve it or whatever.
This is life and it is not fair. But guess what?
Looking at your avatar and your thumbnails, seems that you have a great time,
that does not apply to everyoe that is succesful on YT so don't worry on views...

:)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My channel isn´t that good, and I get the views that the videos deserve (which is a low viewcount)!
Just keep at it and concentrate on making your videos how you like them! The views and subs will eventually come! Youtube has always its ups and downs!