Getting copyright strike from someone doesn't have the copyright

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did email them several times, yet the system blocked my mail, because it detected that the counter-notification got denied of those videos...
It is a must to include the video link or else it will get blocked, but it will still be blocked if it detects my video got denied... it is a dead end?
Sounds like you will just have to ride out the three month strike. I filed a copyright takedown because someone reuploaded my exact video but blurred the watermark. They then claimed fair use, YouTube allowed this excuse, and the only way I could have kept the video down is by filing a law suit. I tried to file another takedown on the same videos and they wouldn't accept it because of the counter notification.

I don't think you are going to have any luck because 1... they are getting probably 100K+ copyright takedowns/disputes a day and 2... there isn't enough people there to deal with them all.

The only option you will have is to get a retraction from the guy who hates you and I don't know how you are going to do that.