Getting copyright strike from someone doesn't have the copyright

Tedlam

Hey guys, I just got copyright strike from a guy that hates my channel and he definitely doesn't have the copyright, what can I do other than appealing through youtube? Because he must not take that back because he spam hate speech to my email so I know that.

In fact, I know this guy has made some untruthful statement because he definitely do not have the copyright of this video, and he is doing this to suppress the competitors.

Please help me.

How do you know the person hasn't licensed the content you used? It's very common now.

For youtube to approve a copyright strike somebody has to actually physically approve it by looking at the evidence provided.

You're only chance to get out of it is to appeal.

Because I have asked the original copyright holder
How do you know the person hasn't licensed the content you used? It's very common now.

For youtube to approve a copyright strike somebody has to actually physically approve it by looking at the evidence provided.

You're only chance to get out of it is to appeal.

Youtube video id: mXKQqh2eJ_M
It is a video by a league of legends streamer nightblue3, I translated and reposted to YouTube, then this channel reported me and made a copyright strike to mine because this channel stole this video and reupload earlier than mine?
The copyright should be held by nightblue3 but I just got a copyright strike by him reporting me.
What can I do? Please :(

Appeal the claim stating your case. It's a false report and will be dealt with so accordingly/released (in theory anyway). This process takes 10 working days to complete, as the person who falsely filed the claim is given that time to hire a lawyer and file a court action against you to keep the video down... which isn't going to happen is it.

I have a legitimate reason for filing a counter-notification. However, in the process of filing (1st time) I neglected to add the personal information required and submitted regardless. Naturally my claim was almost immediately denied. Now I don't have an option to re-file with correct credentials. Is all hope lost? Thanks...

I did email them several times, yet the system blocked my mail, because it detected that the counter-notification got denied of those videos...
It is a must to include the video link or else it will get blocked, but it will still be blocked if it detects my video got denied... it is a dead end?

Back