Gaming Getting Back Into YouTube (28K Subs, 2.8 Mil Views) Collabs

ItsKolapo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I had been doing YouTube consistently for years and was able to amass a solid following on the game ROBLOX. I easily got 300,000 views a month during 2016 and 2017 and averaged 8k to 30k views a video on daily uploads. Sadly I got really bored of playing ROBLOX so I quit YouTube at the start of this year.

I decided recently I want to rebrand my channel and upload videos on games I enjoy. I just built a new gaming PC and bought a couple of PS4 games. I have games on both PC and PS4 and the ability to record content on both.

I am looking for people that would be interested in filming videos on both platforms. I just turned eighteen and I have high quality audio equipment, so I'm looking for people with similar equipment. If interested just reply with your age and channel link.

Reactions: RealIberculees

Stertrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be interested in a collab
Channel Link: youtube.com/c/StertrixGaming

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What types of games do you play? And also, what type of content do you want to start making?
Channel Link : Right below this text.

If you want to chat privately, my discord is PhysicsFreak#9906

Contessa

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Tess and I have a gaming channel too! I am 22 and I have a PS4 and pc too. So I can record on both.

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I had been doing YouTube consistently for years and was able to amass a solid following on the game ROBLOX. I easily got 300,000 views a month during 2016 and 2017 and averaged 8k to 30k views a video on daily uploads. Sadly I got really bored of playing ROBLOX so I quit YouTube at the start of this year.

I decided recently I want to rebrand my channel and upload videos on games I enjoy. I just built a new gaming PC and bought a couple of PS4 games. I have games on both PC and PS4 and the ability to record content on both.

I am looking for people that would be interested in filming videos on both platforms. I just turned eighteen and I have high quality audio equipment, so I'm looking for people with similar equipment. If interested just reply with your age and channel link.
im interested in collabing, but i do like to play other games
channel: youtube.com/c/bstaroriginal
reply if ur interested

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'd be interested in doing a collaboration of some kind with you. I'm 20 if you wanna know my age. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

angelnight133

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there bud, Ive been looking for an active collab partner to start some playtroughs and funny moments with
Im 23 and free almost everyday in the evening and my channel link is set on my account

BuoyantYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey im a small youtuber looking for others to collab with smaller or larger than me... I believe Putting yourself out there no matter who's vids or who u are helping u will gain from aswell… I am 18 my discord is Buoyantguide0#6436 so message me anyone interested

ItsKolapo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be interested in a collab
Channel Link: youtube.com/c/StertrixGaming
Hey there bud, Ive been looking for an active collab partner to start some playtroughs and funny moments with
Im 23 and free almost everyday in the evening and my channel link is set on my account
im interested in collabing, but i do like to play other games
channel: youtube.com/c/bstaroriginal
reply if ur interested
Hi! My name is Tess and I have a gaming channel too! I am 22 and I have a PS4 and pc too. So I can record on both.
Could you guys add and message me on discord? ItsKolapo#5106