Getting attention to your videos

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone here use any kind of techniques on YouTube to get extra attention to their videos? What I mean is of course sitting there doing nothing when you're starting out even after uploading an awesome video isnt going to get it much attention. What works best for you?

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I usually put it as a video response to something and that brings in a ton of views. Also, I might add a few tags. Keeping it related to the video, but I'm probably pushing it.

Reactions: Michael

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i usually just write tags. And thats it.

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The more you involve yourself with the community on youtube the better, if you add some friends and start commenting back and forth this will get people to see you and then hopefully your channel and videos.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
I use the tags aswell as post as a video response to increase my views. Suppose in time you get friends and subs through people noticing your work, just gotta give it time and keep uploading, if its good then its gonna be noticed at some point.

Ive set up a seperate facebook and twitter account linked to my channel suppose that could help in time. Today ive made an android app that links to my latest quiz video aswell as my facebook and twitter, but its a $25 one off sign up cost to be able to upload your apps on the android market. So that might just get left for awhile lol

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best way so far for me has been posting on Facebook.
second I'd say tag,
and then 3rd, posting in forums like this one.

Reactions: Michael

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The more you involve yourself with the community on youtube the better, if you add some friends and start commenting back and forth this will get people to see you and then hopefully your channel and videos.
I like this advice a lot, i feel like i gain more subscribers off of comments i make on random youtube videos than i do when I'm spam promoting my videos

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I promote on FB
On forums
On letsbeef
On my site
Make a video respondse
Send a link to my contacts

Thats it....maybe i forgot sumthin..but thats the most...

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The Title and Tags are the most important and twitter