Getting Adsense Approved

akitadog24

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What seems to be the minimum requirements for your Youtube channel to get approved by adsense so that you can start making money on your channel. All my videos are monetized but they aren't making money because my adsense account wasn't approved.

Also, once it's approved, will me videos make me money or is there another step, and does this make me a "youtube partner"?

Thanks

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No copyrighted content whatsoever unless you claim the rights. Must be over 18. Account in good standing. Once your monetization account is disabled you won't get it enabled again. Yes it makes you a partner but you do not get branding options (the banner, and the custom name plate)

akitadog24

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you mean once your monetization account is disabled?

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
What do you mean once your monetization account is disabled?
If you are click bombed.. Then youtube thnk you have been clicking your own ads. They then disable your account, and you will never be able to partner that channel again

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually recommend to people not activating their adsense account. It's to much of a risk getting being banned by Google. And like they said once it's banned you can never make money or become a partner ever on that channel again. And tons of people get banned for NO reason.

akitadog24

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What about the average number of views and subscribers I would need to get adsense approved