Get your YouTube videos sponsored by someone else on their channel

Will it help your subscriptions and views to get someone to sponsor your YouTube video

• Yes, if you can trust the person.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Lee-Zette

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is their anyone who have their videos sponsored by anyone on their channel and does it work? How to ask somebody to sponsor your channel videos on their site. I was told if you can get someone with a lot of subscribers and who has a good relationship with them, that person can upload your video and he/she could tell there subscribers about it and their subscribers will go to your video as well and subscribe. Does anybody knows about this?

View attachment 988

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah it helps tremendeously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got sponsored by letsbeef.com on their channel and i got around 100 subs from them....check this video that i got sponsored by them:

(i got 400 views on the same video on my channel)

Reactions: Lee-Zette

Lee-Zette

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok gr8, how do I get someone to sponsor me? Do I just ask them or do I have to know them well. It'll have to be someone with a lot of subscribers! I just don't know how to just approach an unknown person and ask this.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How do you get sponsored
You would have to talk to the person who is in charge of the channel and also the channel must be in anyway linked to your content....