Get to Know Me Vlog Intro?

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sweet thnx for that insight :) still trying to come up with interesting facts about myself xD
Grab a piece of paper and a pen and think! You can use things like, what was your favourite memory from a trip, which is your all time favourite film, which is your favourite sound/scent, if you had the chance to be someone else (animal, celebrity) for a day, what would you do? If your life became a film, who would play you? What's your favourite app? Favourite spice? There are so many random things that I and everyone else watching would love to know but never thought of asking :D

Btw, just subbed to your channel, your channel art looks awesome! Can't wait to see your videos :D

Reactions: Cmullinax93

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Grab a piece of paper and a pen and think! You can use things like, what was your favourite memory from a trip, which is your all time favourite film, which is your favourite sound/scent, if you had the chance to be someone else (animal, celebrity) for a day, what would you do? If your life became a film, who would play you? What's your favourite app? Favourite spice? There are so many random things that I and everyone else watching would love to know but never thought of asking :D

Btw, just subbed to your channel, your channel art looks awesome! Can't wait to see your videos :D
Thank you so much :) greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to have free time this weekend to upload. I'm also waiting for my joby gorilla pod and rode mic for my iPhone 7 to come in so I can start vlogging when I go out to Tokyo and what not in Japan.

I'll definitely sub back, but I'm at work atm so can't get on YouTube :(

Reactions: BeccyBells

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much :) greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to have free time this weekend to upload. I'm also waiting for my joby gorilla pod and rode mic for my iPhone 7 to come in so I can start vlogging when I go out to Tokyo and what not in Japan.

I'll definitely sub back, but I'm at work atm so can't get on YouTube :(
Super excited to see that! How long will you be in Japan? :D

Oh don't worry about it, I don't sub to get subbed in return, I'm just genuinely curious and interested in your chanel :D

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Super excited to see that! How long will you be in Japan? :D

Oh don't worry about it, I don't sub to get subbed in return, I'm just genuinely curious and interested in your chanel :D
I'm currently stationed here with the USN and I'll be here for around 2 and a half more years to 3 years. Definitely can't wait to journey to Mt. Fuji and Aokigahara Forest.

Reactions: BeccyBells

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm currently stationed here with the USN and I'll be here for around 2 and a half more years to 3 years. Definitely can't wait to journey to Mt. Fuji and Aokigahara Forest.
Ohh I see, sounds interesting! :D I'm sure it will be a memorable adventure!

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I hope it is and I can't wait to explore both! Thank you for all the help :) and hopefully I will have my first video up in the next few days if not later today.

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's possibly one of the best ways to let new viewers know what you're all about. Adds a personal touch to your channel too.

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks! :) Definitely gotta get my channel started soon. Keep going out with friends instead of sitting down and starting it lol

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with Beccy bells, i recently watched a video by a youtuber with like 7 subs called

Ryan Miles 7 facts about me, and i clicked it, also i would go and watch that video as he does such a good job of it, if you write 25 questions it sounds like a qna and they don't do too well for small youtubers

watch?v=wwC4xScLzLI (that was the video)

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree with Beccy bells, i recently watched a video by a youtuber with like 7 subs called

Ryan Miles 7 facts about me, and i clicked it, also i would go and watch that video as he does such a good job of it, if you write 25 questions it sounds like a qna and they don't do too well for small youtubers

watch?v=wwC4xScLzLI (that was the video)
Cool thnx bro :)