Get on my featured channels list for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is no con, I know how hard it is to get started and grow on youtube, in fact I am still doing it myself but with 255 subscribers and 14,500 views gaining 220 a day on average I think I can make a difference to your channel.

Now some of you may be thinking, well my channel is bigger than that? That doesn't really mean much because you will still be gaining something from it, now I don't mind if you feature me in return as a favour but that would be great if you could.

All I ask for is simple tasks whether that be like 3 videos, and in return a week on the featured list, now if I was being offered that I would be straight in there so I hope this helps and to get on the list just reply and message me and I will reply as soon as I can saying yeah sure would you mind doing whatever eg like or a comment etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope I can make a difference.

Reactions: Will Corcoran

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
This is no con, I know how hard it is to get started and grow on youtube, in fact I am still doing it myself but with 255 subscribers and 14,500 views gaining 220 a day on average I think I can make a difference to your channel.

Now some of you may be thinking, well my channel is bigger than that? That doesn't really mean much because you will still be gaining something from it, now I don't mind if you feature me in return as a favour but that would be great if you could.

All I ask for is simple tasks whether that be like 3 videos, and in return a week on the featured list, now if I was being offered that I would be straight in there so I hope this helps and to get on the list just reply and message me and I will reply as soon as I can saying yeah sure would you mind doing whatever eg like or a comment etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope I can make a difference.
I'm interested!

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
We're interested! What exactly do we do?[/quot

Okay sure just subscribe to my channel and I will do it. Just let me know when you have subbed and I will do it as soon as I can.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Me please.
I saw you liked and commented I didn't realise you would do it so quickly as the video I want you to do it on isn't uploaded yet it will be out in about 10 minutes so just wait a bit and do it on that please thanks you. Also just write like good video hahaha not what you did on #1 thanks. Sorry about the confusion haha.

J4K3SFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw you liked and commented I didn't realise you would do it so quickly as the video I want you to do it on isn't uploaded yet it will be out in about 10 minutes so just wait a bit and do it on that please thanks you. Also just write like good video hahaha not what you did on #1 thanks. Sorry about the confusion haha.
Oh ok thanks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.