Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know how to get more YouTube video views

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Network with others on YouTube and on here, by network I am talking about talking to them, getting to know them and the progressing on to working with them doing collaborations. Other than that theres sharing your videos here regularly, sharing them on Facebook, Twitter and the other social media sites, some are more dead than the others though. You could try a giveaway if thats up your street, they get a lot of attention if the thing youre giving away is good. Make good videos too to the best of your ability, it all depends on your market though, think about who will be wanting to watch your videos and make your content for that group of people, its must easier than going for everyone in general and technically much more profitable if you ever wanted to monetise your videos.

Reactions: Ray The Video Guy

callum connor

Click That Subscribe Button!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The way to get more youtube views is that you use a title that only you think people would search up for..like say you name a call of duty edit xxSnipezzz Sniper Edit then people wouldnt type that sort of video up,people would type in something like MW3 sniper Montage instead and thats what people would look up on so i guess thats one way to get more views.(Look at some of my titles on my videos and then you will see what im talking about)
And second rule is to get more subscribers that would look at your video and promote your video on YTtalk and message people on youtube with an attachment and say things like "check this amazing video out and be sure to give it a like and a comment and if you liked it so much even maybe a favorite" but only message people that you think will check out your video.

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok cheers for the advice, appreciate it

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
i posted a thread earlier saying about this :) its the one just above this

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Know your best keyword. Look at what the top videos for that keyword are doing and model the best. Use their keywords. Next, do a better title and description than them, with the keyword in both. Use all that description base YT gives you. Promote the video on Facebook, tweet about it. Embed it on your blog(s)/sites. Interact with others on YouTube. Comment on other videos.

Reactions: Michael