Get more likes?

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What the heck is promoting videos "organically?"
i personally have to disagree, i thought this video was really good, i get the yawning point but i still thought it was enjoyable. how could you not finish watching a video about kittys :(
I dont know what it is about the camera being on the bottom but it just irks me so bad, TOP CAM ALL THE WAY WOOOO.
thank you! some people find the yawning funny but I've started editing out the yawnage. But yeah top cam all the way!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Okay so I checked out your channel. Your not doing to bad. I mean for me, I know the channel trailer is a joke... But seems to serious to me with tone of voice.. I mean I know it's just humour but for me bit weird for me. But yeah, good luck and all.

I don't know, if i'm the right person to really comment as my channel is new with only 18 subs. So keep it up!

Reactions: IceTwig

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay so I checked out your channel. Your not doing to bad. I mean for me, I know the channel trailer is a joke... But seems to serious to me with tone of voice.. I mean I know it's just humour but for me bit weird for me. But yeah, good luck and all.

I don't know, if i'm the right person to really comment as my channel is new with only 18 subs. So keep it up!
It was joking but meant to sound serious haha. Plus my monotone doesn't help that a whole lot either. I should probably stick with sarcastic or satire more

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I could tell you were joking, I just felt maybe was the monotone voice sounded kinda creepy.. I mean I don't mind creepy.. But some may not exactly love it. But if that's how you are then don't change on my account. I'm just curious on how you built your audience. Struggling a little haha!

Just keep doing what you do. Hopefully it pays off.

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could tell you were joking, I just felt maybe was the monotone voice sounded kinda creepy.. I mean I don't mind creepy.. But some may not exactly love it. But if that's how you are then don't change on my account. I'm just curious on how you built your audience. Struggling a little haha!

Just keep doing what you do. Hopefully it pays off.
I just kept posting, some videos did well, others got no reception at all. subscribers eventually just started coming. doing some live streams did help bolster up some subs though.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I try to upload daily and stuff but so difficult as only get around 10 views per video. Would love to hit a 100 subs. Or get to at least 50 loyal ones :/

Reactions: IceTwig

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to upload daily and stuff but so difficult as only get around 10 views per video. Would love to hit a 100 subs. Or get to at least 50 loyal ones :/
My videos don't do a whole lot better, so no shame man! Just keep up the grind and get your name out there.