Get more likes?

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, you actually PAID adsense? I am very reluctant to give YouTube any money at all, because I don't trust that business ... even though I'm using it. I think some really shady crap is going on behind the scenes. I have videos where the likes seemed to have decreased, and how is that even possible unless YouTube is doing it? I do not believe the same people who liked them turned around and disliked them; I just don't believe that at all. My followers are loyal, and my vids are only interesting to my kind of people. I joined this site to see how to improve my channel, but I see there may be too many phobic people on this one (LOL). Anyway... No, I don't think you're over-thinking when it comes to YT. Anything is possible.
I'm not so sure youtube(google) is doing anything quite that shady. Hell I don't think they even give a care about smaller channels or ones that are just starting.
I've heard some really great things and some really bad things about paying youtube to advertise your channel. So I wanted to try it for myself and see. Whether it was just me going at it too early without learning the ins and outs well enough or it actually is that bad, I really don't know.

RayKing45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not so sure youtube(google) is doing anything quite that shady. Hell I don't think they even give a care about smaller channels or ones that are just starting.
I've heard some really great things and some really bad things about paying youtube to advertise your channel. So I wanted to try it for myself and see. Whether it was just me going at it too early without learning the ins and outs well enough or it actually is that bad, I really don't know.
I'm sure. I keep reading strange phenomenons going on all over this site, and especially when it comes to YT paying people. Stuff disappears, people start getting violations over nothing, counts going down instead of up, copyright infringements when people have checked with businesses ahead of time for permission, trolls being sent out to attack your channel, and lots & lots of things I've read RIGHT HERE on YTtalk! Nobody ever has clear answers as to why these things happen, either. So, I would feel naive if I completely ignored what I've been reading.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, you actually PAID adsense? I am very reluctant to give YouTube any money at all, because I don't trust that business ... even though I'm using it. I think some really shady crap is going on behind the scenes. .
That makes me think....Why will YouTube promote your videos organically, when you are paying for ads to get the same traffic?...Hmmmmmm

Reactions: IceTwig

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That makes me think....Why will YouTube promote your videos organically, when you are paying for ads to get the same traffic?...Hmmmmmm
It gets you more traffic realistically by shoving you in front of or on top of other people.
Organically YouTube doesn't help get you out at all, you just have to find other way to get your name out there through other means

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It gets you more traffic realistically by shoving you in front of or on top of other people.
Organically YouTube doesn't help get you out at all, you just have to find other way to get your name out there through other means
You are talking about getting small channels out? I am talking generally...Youtube do promote videos organically that's why big youtubers are getting bigger every day...My thinking is if a big youtuber starts using ads, will youtube still promote their content as much as it was doing organically before?

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are talking about getting small channels out? I am talking generally...Youtube do promote videos organically that's why big youtubers are getting bigger every day...My thinking is if a big youtuber starts using ads, will youtube still promote their content as much as it was doing organically before?
I see what you're saying now. That's a good question, but I would assume it would do everything the same organically, they'd just start showing up in ads now too.
Or maybe they've been paying all this time and we just never knew it? Who knows

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
[DOUBLEPOST=1497181191,1497181132][/DOUBLEPOST]
What the heck is promoting videos "organically?"
Youtube has Other features that it uses to promote the content uploaded on youtube. You can check if your channel is getting organic views from youtube under analytics-trafic source-Other YouTube features.

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I couldn't watch your video on "KITTIES | The Cat Games" completely and here is why
-You were yowning in your video which show it was boring and as an audience, it just confirmed that fact to me.
Study the Game and make a video introducing the game to your audience and start playing because that's what they are looking for. Not studying the game in the video.
-In my opinion your capture cam should be on the bottom right
I guess my point is that you should try making the video entertaining and people will like the video

You can also add like graphics at certain points in the video reminding your viewers to like your video. It works for me.
Also try ranking your videos if you don't have another means of pulling viewers
Hope that helps
i personally have to disagree, i thought this video was really good, i get the yawning point but i still thought it was enjoyable. how could you not finish watching a video about kittys :(
I dont know what it is about the camera being on the bottom but it just irks me so bad, TOP CAM ALL THE WAY WOOOO.

RayKing45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
[DOUBLEPOST=1497181191,1497181132][/DOUBLEPOST]

Youtube has Other features that it uses to promote the content uploaded on youtube. You can check if your channel is getting organic views from youtube under analytics-trafic source-Other YouTube features.
Thank you ... will have to check that out!