Meet Up/Gathering German YouTuber travels the US - Looking for Collabs or MeetUps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Hey guys,

my name is Marvin, I am 23 years old, a student from Germany and well obviously also active on YouTube.
This sunday I will actually travel to the US (starting in Boston) for 6 weeks.
I will go to NYC, Washington, Charleston, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin ... and many many more cities.
Besides my general travels I also want to do a lot of videos for my channel...perhaps some of you guys live in some of the cities I visit and if you want to we could team up :)

Check out my channel to see whether or not your content would somehow fit to mine :)

Well maybe I'll see you soon.

Bye :)

FastReligion

Reaction score
I live just 30 minutes south of boston! I usually am filming on sundays if you want to swing by! I would love to take you for a ride in one of my cars, and film a reaction of you being scared sh*tless XD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Are you coming to Utah at all (Salt Lake, St. George, Zion Canyon, etc?) I speak german (lived there for two years) so if you come here it would be fun to chat.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

RandleForcinel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I am in Las Vegas, and I actually used to live in Germany and my boyfriend still lives there. If you come to Las Vegas I would love to do a collab! You can respond here or send me a message on youtube, I check my youtube daily.