Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

gaming

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by TattleTail, Jan 13, 2018 at 12:47 AM.

1. TattleTail
    Cash:
    $4
    what should i do to make a great gaming channel what should i do and what i should not do???my channel is really small :( i wanna grow at least 100 subs

2. LostTrigger
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $14
    1. It looks like you tried to put emojis in your channel name? Don't do that
    2. Get a banner.
    3. Make good thumbnails
    4. I'm not sure if my phone just broke, I was watching videos a few minutes ago perfectly fine but it seems your uploading videos with parts that contain no audio. If it's not just my phone don't do that.
    5. Trim and clip your videos. Don't upload videos starting with you going through your files to load the game up.

3. Chicken Tendies
    Cash:
    $10
    Better thumbnails and some basic editing should do the trick

4. HiMyNameIsDan
    #crumbs
    Cash:
    $58
    Make better thumbnails

Start creating series and playlists and displaying them on the home page.

aka create more, have not a great deal on there, you need an identity.

DragonMyth likes this.
  5. DragonMyth
    Cash:
    $3
    I totally agree with you.im going to add on to this and give him feedback on his channel.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 15, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Original Post Date: Jan 15, 2018 at 2:15 AM ---
    ill have to sadly say that your youtube name isn't original at all, thus the searchability is very low.