Gaming Technique?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkyFried

Reaction score
Hi, i post gaming video in my country (Romania) in romanian language.
I need some advice:
1. What do u think it's better for my 1200 subs channel to grow, making videos with the games the most romania youtubers make (brand) or make videos with games romanian youtubers rarely make, and that are not so searched from the audience?
2. How about the age of the game?
What are the best game to have a bigger audience, new games, 1-5 year old games or +5 year old games?

WatcheroftheDeep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Go to the google adwords "Keyword Planner".

Go to "Get search volume and Trends".

Under targeting, set location to Romania.

Under keywords, put in the names of the games you want to play.

It'll bring up how many searches a month happen for each keyword, and also the competition for the keywords (low is best).

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do u think it's better for my 1200 subs channel to grow,
I'm not much of a gamer (small gaming channel that I really don't work on much) but I think you kind of have to appeal to the lowest common denominator in order to be successful. Since that's difficult when everyone is doing the same thing as you, I really think you have to focus on brand new games...games that are hyped but currently in alpha or beta. Make sure you get on those lists and get those games early and put out videos as early as you possibly can. Same thing when updates come out for popular games. I think the only chance is to be one of the first ones out with a new video for something that will be searched a lot. This does not mean you have to sacrifice quality for getting a video out quickly. If you do that, you won't be successful anyway.

That's my take. Someone more familiar with gaming will know more about it, but I think that's the way to grow your channel quickly.

VASHQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your answer realy help me watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.