Gaming Series Ideas?

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
So I made some new friends who are super into gaming, and talking about video games with them totally rekindled my love for playing games. I've been thinking I start up a new gaming channel, cuz it'd be fun, but I also want it to be as organized and professional as possible.

I was thinking 3 uploads a week, but I want them to all be a series like shown:

For example: Minecraft Monday, Montage Monday, Team Fortress 2 Thursday, etc.

I want the name of the series to correspond with the same letter of the day of the week. It's more fun and memorable that way. Do you guys have any ideas for all the days of the week? I'll probably pick my 3 favorites and go with those.

I'm not really sure what I want to feature on this channel, but I do want a series dedicated to indie games because those deserve a spotlight.

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
depends on the games you plan on playing

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
what about comp games like silly ones what help people get to know you too!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hm interesting well the best thing to do is if your not sure ask others but make sure it relates to the game your playing

Werppeoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On our channel we have very little organisation. Our videos are made spur of the moment usually, for instance, I made a video on a Sonic game but it didn't record the sound. So i did all of the sound effects myself. It's one of my favourite videos. A really good game to play if you're going to be playing with friends, Borderlands is a good route. Maybe try some Tf2 or Overwatch as well. A good indie game is Banished, you could make a pretty good series outta that for sure! Hoped that helped!

Last edited: