Gaming Series Idea... please crit the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
These are various series ideas I've had, please crit them :)

Golden Oldies:

I would do post commentary over xbox 360 gameplay explaining why I loved the games of my childhood, for example, ratchet and clank, or vice city. Then ask some questions to the audience about their gaming background.

Movie Madness:

I would commentate over some gameplay about a recently released movie I've seen. This went down very well on my previous channel. I would then let the viewers comment what recent movie I should review next.

What do ya'll think? Any more ideas for me?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The first one sounds like a decent idea to me, perhaps get people to request the oldies they would like to see as well? I aint too sure about the second idea however, is gameplay really fitting for talking about films?

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The first one sounds like a decent idea to me, perhaps get people to request the oldies they would like to see as well? I aint too sure about the second idea however, is gameplay really fitting for talking about films?
Just about this, Wingsofredemption always gets positive reviews when he talks about movies. :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suppose it could allow for more conversation if you are throwing that in there amongst other things but a gameplay video with someone talking about what they watched last week and what they think of it just doesnt sound right to me.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suppose it could allow for more conversation if you are throwing that in there amongst other things but a gameplay video with someone talking about what they watched last week and what they think of it just doesnt sound right to me.
I would do it if I had nothing else to talk about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.