Gaming Gaming Review Collab's - Pokemon Games?

Locky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi All,

I'm wanting to do a few collab's BUT NOT perhaps in the sense of straight off gaming! i.e. live feed Skype etc etc and live footage.

Instead, I want to focus on looking at particular games, and giving some of your honest opinions on them e.g. negatives/positives/what could be changed/improved/is good etc etc.

Anyways to stick to the rules, please see below!

• What does your collaboration consists of?
I think to keep it simple and perhaps to kick-start off a potential first collab off!.
I would like to do a video around the Pokemon Games! (Any GENERATION..Easy yeah?!)

To be specific, I want it free-flowing! Basically just your own personal views (obviously it needs someone who knows the games/series!)

- Why you like them....
- What got you into the games/series?
- Are they any favourite titles? if so which and why?
- Favourite Pokemon? Again why?
- If you could make any changes - what would they be? and again why?

• What are the requirements for the collaboration?
I'm not at all bothered about how many SUBS/VIEWS ETC ETC people have...

All I want is a good watchable video at the end that hopefully , WE! (Yep we) can be PROUD of!

Someone who can dedicate abit of time to it (believe me I don't ask for much haha i work too much too!)
Someone confident on a microphone and overall a good communicator.

Can (its no issue if not) provide some of their own POKEMON footage to the video.
Ability to write scripts or can speak their mind confidently!

CAN HAVE A LAUGH AND ENJOY THEMSELVES! HAHAH - it's a laugh at the end of the day, no seriousness here!

• How is your collaborator going to reach you?
I have:

Skype, Discord, Email, IM, Facebook,

Hey if we get on i'll happily give my number out haha

• When will the collaboration take place?
The idea is once there's some interest - I will then look to arrange a meeting! Easy!

We can all arrange to meet up at a certain time and discuss the way forward i.e. scripting, dates of work etc etc

• What do YOU GET FROM ME?
You get someone who has a background in project management! and leading team's - I like to make new friends all the time and most of all have a laugh along the way!!!, you'll be fully credited in any video's your working on as well as other things e.g. shoutouts, promptions etc etc and If you ever need me to return the favor or help on any projects YOU want to run yourself!!, even if im NOT IN THEM, i can help you MANAGE THEM! - You scrub my back and i'll scrub yours...

ok... we'll leave the scrubbing out.....

Last bits?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! - Just because I say Pokemon doesn't mean that it HAS to be that hahah,
THROW SUGGESTIONS AT ME!!! :)

- I'm pretty determined to meet targets and it's a bug-barer but I like to finish what I start!!

but im also more keen on meeting new people and making new friends!

Star Gaige

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey dude, How fortunate that you post this.
I was just looking for the same thing basically. I wanted to start a small short type podcast that would be later edited and posted to youtube talking about reviewing anime or old games (since I can't get my hands on newer ones)
The idea of pokemon is great in this case since Pokemon is my favorite game and always has been. And doing a video about it would be just up my strong suit. I have a decent mic and am available mostly whenever. I'm not sure If you have a taste for anime but if you do maybe we could help each other with a couple videos if not a whole series.

What I can Offer~
I'm a content creator who's capable of doing many things that revolve around my tastes.
I'm a self proclaimed AND been told by many, Master editor (with Sony Vegas)
I have decent commentary skills and have a good pc for recording, streaming, calls etc.
I'm also a bit of a graphic artist and can make my own thumbnails and edits.
~Anyway, Look forward to your response~

Locky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude, How fortunate that you post this.
I was just looking for the same thing basically. I wanted to start a small short type podcast that would be later edited and posted to youtube talking about reviewing anime or old games (since I can't get my hands on newer ones)
The idea of pokemon is great in this case since Pokemon is my favorite game and always has been. And doing a video about it would be just up my strong suit. I have a decent mic and am available mostly whenever. I'm not sure If you have a taste for anime but if you do maybe we could help each other with a couple videos if not a whole series.

What I can Offer~
I'm a content creator who's capable of doing many things that revolve around my tastes.
I'm a self proclaimed AND been told by many, Master editor (with Sony Vegas)
I have decent commentary skills and have a good pc for recording, streaming, calls etc.
I'm also a bit of a graphic artist and can make my own thumbnails and edits.
~Anyway, Look forward to your response~

Hey dude! I've not forgot!! I've been quite bad recently with hospital visits etc not been so well! but yeah man if your up for it i sure am, im working on some Pokemon Prism stuff at the mo as well as some Trading Card game stuff. I do infact like a bit of anime but it's not such a wide range as such, love the dragonball, Z,GT,Super stuff and obv's the pokemon as well so yeah man whatever suits you!

Regards
Locky!

Star Gaige

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey dude! I've not forgot!! I've been quite bad recently with hospital visits etc not been so well! but yeah man if your up for it i sure am, im working on some Pokemon Prism stuff at the mo as well as some Trading Card game stuff. I do infact like a bit of anime but it's not such a wide range as such, love the dragonball, Z,GT,Super stuff and obv's the pokemon as well so yeah man whatever suits you!

Regards
Locky!
Well at least you're alive and kickin' ,lol well sounds cool. Is there anyway to contact you to keep in touch? Any platform will do, Skype,discord,etc? I'll add you on whichever.