Other Gaming related collaborations

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys/girls,

I am looking for some people to do some videos with. Think about different co-op games, Minecraft 2player maps, game discussions via Skype, all sorts of things and having fun! As I have a gaming-related channel I wish to fill it with enjoyable content :) Let's start off by mentioning that I do not have a lot of subscribers and I do not require you to have many as well.

I plan on recording a test-episode with everyone that is interested. Maybe we are totally different persons and there is no fun and enjoyment it doesn't really make any sense to work together but I hope it will all work fine.

I am looking for a gamer who lives in the GMT+1 area or a timezone I can work with. It's no fun to do something while one person being half-asleep the entire time.

Some more rules:
1. All content I record together with you belongs to you and vice versa. Although I don't want it to be a habit to send +2gb files to each other each time we make a video but I do like a seperate audio track from your voice so I can balance out the voice and make a higher quality video.
(if you are used to record your voice on the same audio track as the game volume, that is your preference as long as you have an additional program running in the background, capturing your voice just for me. I'll assist with this if you want to work together with me).

2. All our uploads together contains a link to each other's channel.

3. We reserve the right to preview each other's work before uploading publicly and we can stop each other from uploading it to YouTube.
However, content that has been uploaded for longer than a week is supposed to remain there unless the uploader decides otherwise.

4. A decent microphone is required.

My Skype name is steelsnp, my Steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/piratehurrdurr
You can add me as a friend but only if you are interested in working together or playing games together sometime.

I hope you are interested in working together with me, I hope this post answered many questions and could lead to hours and hours of collaborative fun and quality content.

I wish you all a nice day and thank you for reading this post :)

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bumping it back up.
Anyone not agreeing to the rules or not anxious to collaborate?

(I could not find any rules on bumping, it's 9 days after last post so I assumed it is fine)

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey guys/girls,

I am looking for some people to do some videos with. Think about different co-op games, Minecraft 2player maps, game discussions via Skype, all sorts of things and having fun! As I have a gaming-related channel I wish to fill it with enjoyable content :) Let's start off by mentioning that I do not have a lot of subscribers and I do not require you to have many as well.

I plan on recording a test-episode with everyone that is interested. Maybe we are totally different persons and there is no fun and enjoyment it doesn't really make any sense to work together but I hope it will all work fine.

I am looking for a gamer who lives in the GMT+1 area or a timezone I can work with. It's no fun to do something while one person being half-asleep the entire time.

Some more rules:
1. All content I record together with you belongs to you and vice versa. Although I don't want it to be a habit to send +2gb files to each other each time we make a video but I do like a seperate audio track from your voice so I can balance out the voice and make a higher quality video.
(if you are used to record your voice on the same audio track as the game volume, that is your preference as long as you have an additional program running in the background, capturing your voice just for me. I'll assist with this if you want to work together with me).

2. All our uploads together contains a link to each other's channel.

3. We reserve the right to preview each other's work before uploading publicly and we can stop each other from uploading it to YouTube.
However, content that has been uploaded for longer than a week is supposed to remain there unless the uploader decides otherwise.

4. A decent microphone is required.

My Skype name is steelsnp, my Steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/piratehurrdurr
You can add me as a friend but only if you are interested in working together or playing games together sometime.

I hope you are interested in working together with me, I hope this post answered many questions and could lead to hours and hours of collaborative fun and quality content.

I wish you all a nice day and thank you for reading this post :)
hey if you wanna play minecraft thts cool but i dont know how to get a server and im in GMT -5 but im cool with whatever works with you

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey if you wanna play minecraft thts cool but i dont know how to get a server and im in GMT -5 but im cool with whatever works with you
That equals a 6 hour difference which is workable. I could record after dinner and you after lunch for example.

I have a gaming computer and a pretty sweet new laptop. I can use the laptop for a Minecraft server to play on. I however can not have a 24/7 server as I use it for rendering videos as well. But for recording purposes I could always delay those and start the server.

I'll add you to Steam and let's share some ideas about what we could do in Minecraft :)

EDIT: Your Steam link is invalid. :/

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
That equals a 6 hour difference which is workable. I could record after dinner and you after lunch for example.

I have a gaming computer and a pretty sweet new laptop. I can use the laptop for a Minecraft server to play on. I however can not have a 24/7 server as I use it for rendering videos as well. But for recording purposes I could always delay those and start the server.

I'll add you to Steam and let's share some ideas about what we could do in Minecraft :)
yeah okay sounds good dude