GAMING PROMOTION!

FOEGames

Remind Us Again Why We're Playing?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, do any of you have some tips on how to promote gaming videos, specifically Minecraft; or just videos in general? Thanks for your time and we will talk to you soon!

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A helpful tip might be to be active in the YouTube community. This includes commenting and watching other peoples video's who are interested in gaming just like you. When you do this people will appreciate your feedback on their video and will most likely check your channel out. :)

I hope this helps!

Reactions: Michael

FOEGames

Remind Us Again Why We're Playing?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A helpful tip might be to be active in the YouTube community. This includes commenting and watching other peoples video's who are interested in gaming just like you. When you do this people will appreciate your feedback on their video and will most likely check your channel out. :)

I hope this helps!
thank you so much for the help! We really appreciated having people respond!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you dont already do this, set up a Facebook page for the channel too and share your videos regularly and link to it from your channel, that way you can keep any Facebook likes active as they will see your updates on there and that can bring back those who forget about you.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Definitely make sure you get involved with other small gamers (maybe even a few on this forum) and be sure to set up social networking accounts!!