Gaming Gaming Podcast co-host needed (PLEASE READ)

Reaction score
Hello I'm a 20 year old British YouTube having been on the platform for 6 years, although I have been quite inconsistent.
I am looking for a co-host for a fortnightly 1 hour long gaming podcast that will discuss the games news of the moment, from indie game to the AAA industry. The ideal co-host will be of a similar size to myself (currently sitting on a mere 30 subs) as well as being passionate about the games industry and knowledgeable to engage in entertaining discussions. The Podcast itself will be published of course on YouTube as well as Soundcloud. I will obviously link any possible co-hosts channel in the description on the episodes. Furthermore, I would hope to also collab with the potential co-host on other videos. As I am based in the UK the prospective co-hots will need to be available around GMT times. However, I am more than happy to negotiate dates of recording in order to suit both parties.

If you have read this thread and it is of interest to you please feel free to message me to discuss further,

Kind regards.

Darkness666

Reaction score
This sound like just my style hit me up on discord at darkness676#1636

TTC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm interested man! if your still looking for people! discord: TC#5105

Thurcent

Reaction score
I have 38 subs and I'm very passionate about the game industry I'm up to date on many current gaming news and I'm passionate about it if you want to talk more about it my discord is Dipolar#9708 would love to do it with you