[GAMING] Needing ideas for videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel is mostly comprised of minecraft videos, but occasionally I do sims 4 videos and other random games. I recently uploaded a roblox video and it was very popular but I don't know what to do. I think I have a good subscriber base, I just recently reached 300 and it's still growing so I want to upload content but I have no ideas. I typically have a younger audience so I don't upload violent game etc. I uploaded 2 funny moment montage videos and they got great feedback so what else could I create a montage of? I also need ideas of series I can do so I can keep a good flow of videos. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel this is a question for your fanbase. The people you're asking have no idea about you XD personally I'm not much of a fan of roblox, or minecraft, but I do like Sims. I'd make a video asking your fanbase THEIR favorite video, and in return you can focus on entertaining your current audience, which will then grow your channel more! Also another idea is look at what kind of videos get the best likes, and comments, and do those videos more than the other ones. But make sure whatever you're doing, YOU enjoy :) hope this helped