Gaming Microphone Test - HYPER X CLOUD, AT BPHS1, SHURE SM7B

Wonderboy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently did a gaming microphone review/comparison video on a couple headsets and a studio microphone. Check it out and let me know what you think? What recording setup do you use?

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Use whatever you see fit and what is the best equipment for creating great content

Wonderboy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Use whatever you see fit and what is the best equipment for creating great content
What you see as being fit and what is the best can be very different. Yes, live within your means, but if you can/need an upgrade, I recommend it. Always try to make your channel better and evolving.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with a Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer and a NEEWER Broadcasting Studio Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm stand.

I've tried Yeti products and they've never worked for me. They always sound quiet and feel cheap and gimmicky. Better to get studio grade products for an affordable price.

Wonderboy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with a Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer and a NEEWER Broadcasting Studio Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm stand.

I've tried Yeti products and they've never worked for me. They always sound quiet and feel cheap and gimmicky. Better to get studio grade products for an affordable price.
The NEEWER booms are nice but i really want to get the RODE swivel one, but for $99 its hard to justify spending the money