Gaming Gaming Group

C

Caber

Hello, everyone, Spectral here! I'm looking for a few PC game commentators who upload good quality content to make one group of people.​

I don't care how many subscribers you have, as long as you are energetic, fun loving, and want to record with other people. This group would probably be more of something like The Bros Angels. We would have our own independent channels, but we do a lot of our videos together. this makes it so you can upload all your own content while also having a bunch of entertaining content filled with other YouTubers.​

So before I ask you about yourselves, I want to tell you a little bit about myself.​
I'm a 14 year old gaming commentator who loves to have fun. I try my best to be energetic and entertaining in my commentary, but when it comes to stuff where I focus, I may talk less. I love to have fun with other people, and I tend to only record those because I'm not the best at solo commentary. I'm also a senior in high school and usually, I'm mature. I also have a deeper voice, so you don't have to worry about my being a 'squeaker'.​

So basically, I just want to know more about you and your quality. Please leave a comment that includes everything you believe would be relevant to this, such as your commentary style and microphone.​

Reactions: FruityZoops

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I like the idea. But even if you have a deep voice and see yourself as mature I feel it hard for me to click with a 14 year old on a intellectual level. I'm not sayin you are dumb it's just that we don't think in the same way.

C

Caber

I like the idea. But even if you have a deep voice and see yourself as mature I feel it hard for me to click with a 14 year old on a intellectual level. I'm not sayin you are dumb it's just that we don't think in the same way.

Probably not, but that really depends on how intelligent you happen to be. If you're past college, I most likely will not 'click' with you on an intellectual level.

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Probably not, but that really depends on how intelligent you happen to be. If you're past college, I most likely will not 'click' with you on an intellectual level.
I'm twice your age :)

C

Caber

Noting that you are 27, I assume you already have finished college and then some.[DOUBLEPOST=1371590497,1371590476][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm twice your age :)

Not yet c: You're just under twice my age, and most likely, you'll always be just under twice my age.

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I have to disagree with all this age stuff- I am friends with 27 year olds, and I'm friends with 14 year olds. I'm 16, and we all get along. :p

But would it be like a collab group, or are you just looking for some fun to play with some other people? Because i'm looking to expand my circle on YT a bit. ^^

Reactions: MoD1982
C

Caber

I have to disagree with all this age stuff- I am friends with 27 year olds, and I'm friends with 14 year olds. I'm 16, and we all get along. :p

But would it be like a collab group, or are you just looking for some fun to play with some other people? Because i'm looking to expand my circle on YT a bit. ^^

I'd just like to say that he is sort of correct. Most 14 year old people will not click with him on the subjects of say college, life, or any of that stuff. Although, that doesn't mean that they can't be friends.

It would most likely be a mix of both. I want to make a group of people who want to make videos together, but we also have great times with each other, having fun on various games.

NeverStrikeTwice

Reaction score
A 14 year old HS senior. Seems legit. Anyways, I might be interested. Add me on Steam: Phray (The one with the red and black avatar that says 'Phray' in blue)

C

Caber

A 14 year old HS senior. Seems legit. Anyways, I might be interested. Add me on Steam: Phray (The one with the red and black avatar that says 'Phray' in blue)

I added you, or at least I hope I picked the right red and black avatar that said 'Phray' in blue. Anyways, we can discuss more there.

NeverStrikeTwice

Reaction score
I added you, or at least I hope I picked the right red and black avatar that said 'Phray' in blue. Anyways, we can discuss more there.

I'm not able to get on Steam atm... However, later, I should be able to get on and we can talk some.