Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunshot501

Reaction score
Hi all. I am I youtuber who was big in my mind (1k subs) then lost a bunch and want to get back into youtube. It would be nice to get a squad going playing different games for funny moments on either PC or XBOX One. If you have discord and are interested let me know by replying with your discord name as it would be cool to create a discord channel for all of us.

For those of you who care I am 17 and would prefer to play with people around my age. But I am typically fine with anyone

My time zone is eastern (Canada)

Reactions: BuoyantYT

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
Hey yo I've got the same idea you have...I'm trying to put together a group for funny moment videos on like csgo, cah, and skribblio( just to name a few) my discord is Kingsnake#4245 if you want to talk YT business

SuperDdawg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hi all. I am I youtuber who was big in my mind (1k subs) then lost a bunch and want to get back into youtube. It would be nice to get a squad going playing different games for funny moments on either PC or XBOX One. If you have discord and are interested let me know by replying with your discord name as it would be cool to create a discord channel for all of us.

For those of you who care I am 17 and would prefer to play with people around my age. But I am typically fine with anyone

My time zone is eastern (Canada)
I am looking to do the exact same things my discord is SuperDdawgYT#4664

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Very old thread. Locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.