Creeforple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys it's Creeforple here (Cree-for-pull)
I am recruiting for a gaming group that i am in, We have been looking for new people for awhile but have been stumped for awhile, This will be a gaming group so we want people who will be active, A few of the guys including the originator of the group have been inactive for awhile because of personal issues.

But the group will be revitalised soon and hopefully everyone will be active again, So for now it will be a smaller gaming group which wont be to bad, We will be playing such games as

PC:
Ark Survival Evolved
CS:GO
Garry's Mod
GTA V
Minecraft
A bunch of indy games
And a bunch of other games

Xbox One:
GTA V
Battlefield 1
WWE 2k17
Star Wars Battlefront
And whatever games other people in the group have

There are a few requirements
1: Must have Skype or discord

2: Respect each other (there is quite a bit of joking around but we always respect each other) if someone is being disrespectful report it to the group and they will be dealt with

3: Must be able to deal with a slight bit of cussing and such (if you are a pg channel we can limit the swearing)

4: Must be able to deal with a bit of rage on some games (some of the people in the group get a bit angry at games).

Everyone in the group is close friends so we are looking for people to play with for a long time to come, There are no leaders in the group just friends, I hope to get quite a few replies as we are looking for a few people,
You don't have to have a channel but it would be preferred.

Hope to hear from you all.
~Creeforple

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im happy to join - bigheadbarnett is my skype

Gamenatic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! skype: facebook:mosallabi

Zephyr Sean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm some what interested, just getting back into YouTube myself so I may be a bit rusty.

RunicSnowball

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested in joining, unfortunately I don't have Xbox One, but I'd like to join for the PC games. I'm 17 years old, and don't have many subs, but thats because I havent put alot of effort into youtube so far, but I want to do more.
Skype = eoinmcd14

elewis031

Reaction score
I would be happy to collaborate with you, here is my contact info if you want to reach out to me:

Skype: elewis031 OR live:elewis031 (will come up as "Ed Lewis")

Steam: TheSpicyTorchic

Thank you and have a good day!

Creeforple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im happy to join - bigheadbarnett is my skype
messaged you

WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! skype: facebook:mosallabi
messaged you on skype

I would be very happy to join if you accept me.
added you

I'm interested in joining, unfortunately I don't have Xbox One, but I'd like to join for the PC games. I'm 17 years old, and don't have many subs, but thats because I havent put alot of effort into youtube so far, but I want to do more.
Skype = eoinmcd14
i added you on skype

I'm some what interested, just getting back into YouTube myself so I may be a bit rusty.
whats your skype

skype?

I would be happy to collaborate with you, here is my contact info if you want to reach out to me:

Skype: elewis031 OR live:elewis031 (will come up as "Ed Lewis")

Steam: TheSpicyTorchic

Thank you and have a good day!
added you

Zephyr Sean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
messaged you

messaged you on skype

added you

i added you on skype

whats your skype

skype?

added you
I'll have to add you on Skype mate, my skype is broken meaning people can't add me :/