Gaming Gaming group needed

Hatefulbag

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m looking for Youtubers/steamers looking to collab for funny gameplay and random stuff. My channel is Hatefulbag if you wanna check it out. I’m looking for players with a min age of 14 and you have to have either PS4 or pc. Both is preferred but you’re ok if you only can play on 1. We play all types of games and we currently have about 8 people in our group. Have to have at least 50 subs min to join. Email me jb1998123@gmail.com if you want to join or leave something down below. See ya later.

MoJoGamez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what games does it include on ps4?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, im down to start a gaming group, add me on ps4, @jasonschaefer1 and we can start talking!

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I’m looking for Youtubers/steamers looking to collab for funny gameplay and random stuff. My channel is Hatefulbag if you wanna check it out. I’m looking for players with a min age of 14 and you have to have either PS4 or pc. Both is preferred but you’re ok if you only can play on 1. We play all types of games and we currently have about 8 people in our group. Have to have at least 50 subs min to join. Email me jb1998123@gmail.com if you want to join or leave something down below. See ya later.
how old are you

DocTheDuck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey what games do you play on pc
Discord: Doc#6720