Gaming Gaming Community Channel - New and looking for people!

BeastJF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will do as soon as the channel is finished![DOUBLEPOST=1425814475,1425805114][/DOUBLEPOST]

Heres the channel link: www(dot)youtube.com/channel/UC_7FgrhITg6em412-_CaItg

Its not completely finished yet, Still need to add descriptions and improve the look of the channel
Looks good!

spongeebobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know if my videos count, i'm pretty sure I meet all requirements? it'd be great if I can join I've been having trouble getting my channel noticed.

GtGamer4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I don't know if my videos count, i'm pretty sure I meet all requirements? it'd be great if I can join I've been having trouble getting my channel noticed.
Your videos are absolutely fine and would count! Please fill out the form here to get your videos uploaded: docs.google.com/forms/d/1egu58_FJZ2u09B6seMMRho7ZAbETLvEHxc20h_lnxrA/viewform

spongeebobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your videos are absolutely fine and would count! Please fill out the form here to get your videos uploaded: docs.google.com/forms/d/1egu58_FJZ2u09B6seMMRho7ZAbETLvEHxc20h_lnxrA/viewform
so what will happen to my video? you will upload it to your channel and you will link my channel to it right?

GtGamer4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
so what will happen to my video? you will upload it to your channel and you will link my channel to it right?
Yep. Once the channel is sorted and videos start to get uploaded yes..
All credit will be given to you and other credits you wish to give. I will also personal contact you in whatever way to tell you if its been uploaded

spongeebobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yep. Once the channel is sorted and videos start to get uploaded yes..
All credit will be given to you and other credits you wish to give. I will also personal contact you in whatever way to tell you if its been uploaded
Ok ill send you my next video once it's done. Thanks!

GtGamer4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Ok ill send you my next video once it's done. Thanks!
Thanks! First official upload should hopefully be up tomorrow basically announcing what the channel is… Then the next video is the video Beast submitted

Reactions: BeastJF

spongeebobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! First official upload should hopefully be up tomorrow basically announcing what the channel is… Then the next video is the video Beast submitted
what is the channel called or do you have a link for it?

GtGamer4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
youtube.com/channel/UC_7FgrhITg6em412-_CaItg/feed?spfreload=10 Thats the channel. Channel art is still in progress but the basics work.

what is the channel called or do you have a link for it?